If you have complaints with respect to any aspect of the money transmission activities conducted at this location, you may contact the California Department of Business Oversight at its toll-free telephone number, 1-866-275-2677, by email at email@example.com or by mail at the Department of Business Oversight, Consumer Services, 1515 K Street, Suite 200, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Entities other than FDIC insured financial institutions that conduct money transmission activities in Colorado, including the sale of money orders, transfer of funds, and other instruments for the payment of money or credit are required to be licensed by the Colorado Division of Banking pursuant to the Money Transmitters Act, Title 12, Article 52, Colorado Revised Statutes. If there are questions or concerns regarding a transaction with a licensee, please contact the Colorado Division of Banking at 303-894-7575 or by mail at:
Colorado Division of Banking
1560 Broadway, Suite 975
Denver, Colorado 80202
Consumer complaints should be in writing, providing as much detail as possible. Please include the following information:
- The name of the institution and the name of any person(s) at the institution with whom the complainant has had contact. Include telephone number(s) and addresses.
- A complete description of the complaint and any efforts that have been made to resolve the complaint directly with the institution.
- Copies of any available documentation supporting the complaint and efforts toward resolution.
- Any suggestions regarding a preferred resolution of the complaint.
The Commissioner of Financial Regulation for the State of Maryland will accept all questions or complaints regarding Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at:
Office of the Commissioner of Financial Regulation
500 N Calvert Street, Suite 402
Baltimore, Maryland 21202
Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. If you have any questions or complaints, please direct them to:
Blackhawk Network California, Inc.
6220 Stoneridge Mall Road
Pleasanton, CA 94582
Phone number: 888-633-9434
Unresolved consumer complaints may be mailed to:
New York State Department of Financial Services
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1417
Fax number: 212-709-1673
Consumer Help Line at 877-226-5697
If you have a complaint, first contact the consumer assistance division of Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at 888-633-9434. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission or currency exchange activity, please direct your complaint to the Texas Department of Banking:
In Person or U.S. Mail:
Texas Department of Banking
2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78705-4294
- Telephone Number: 1-877/276-5554 (toll free)
- Fax Number: 512/475-1313
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website Address: www.dob.texas.gov
After first contacting Blackhawk Network California, Inc. at (888) 633-9434, if you still have an unresolved complaint you may file it by contacting the Washington Division of Consumer Services:
- Online: http://www.dfi.wa.gov/cs/cscomplaintform.htm
- Mail or fax: http://www.dfi.wa.gov/cs/pdf/consumer_services_complaint.pdf
- Call: 360-902-8811 or 1-877-746-4334
- Email us: CSEnforceComplaints@dfi.wa.gov