Frequently Asked Questions
- What is “Reloadit”?
- Reloadit is a cashing loading service that allows you to add money to your prepaid debit cards, pay bills, and more.
- Where can I purchase a Reloadit Pack?
- A Reloadit pack can be purchased at thousands of stores nationwide, including major retailers. To find a location near you click here.
- How do I buy a Reloadit Pack?
- Pick up a Reloadit Pack at any location, (to check for a location near you go to www.Reloadit.com)
- At the check stand, load $20-$500, a $3.95 reload fee will be added to the purchase price. (Note: Fee and maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- Can I pay for a Reloadit Pack with a credit or debit card?
- No, a Reloadit Pack can only be purchased with cash.
- How much does a Reloadit pack cost?
- A Reloadit pack generally costs $3.95, but the price may vary by retailer.
- How much can I load on to a Reloadit Pack?
- You can load any amount between $20 and $500. (Note: The maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- How do I know if my prepaid card program or spending account participates in the Reloadit Network?
- Go to: https://www.Reloadit.com/card_partners.aspx
- How do I use the Reloadit Pack?
- You will need to open a Reloadit Safe, add the Reloadit pack to the Safe and then load a card or pay bills through the Safe.
- What is a Safe?
- The Reloadit Safe is a convenient means to store your Reloadit Packs. Opening the Reloadit Safe is quick and easy. By opening a Safe you can access many other features and services Reloadit offers, including the ability to load multiple cards with one Reloadit Pack and pay bills directly from your Reloadit Pack.
- How do I open a Reloadit Safe?
- It’s easy to open a Reloadit Safe. Go to www.reloadit.com and click on “Sign up”. Enter a valid email address, a password and pick a four digit Safe Code.
- How do I add a Pack to my Safe?
- Once you open a Reloadit Safe, you can add Reloadit Packs to your Safe. Simply enter the 10 digit pack number and the dollar amount on your pack.
- Are there any limits on how many packs I can have in the Safe?
- There are no limits on the number of packs in the Safe, but you cannot add more than $1,000 worth of packs to your Safe in one day. You cannot have more than $10,000 worth of Packs in your Safe at any given time.
- Do I need to keep the physical Reloadit pack once I add it to my Safe?
- To prevent fraud or unauthorized use, after you add a Pack to your Safe, we strongly advise either (i) destroying the Pack and disposing of it or (ii) keeping it in a safe place.
- What if I lose my Reloadit pack?
- If you lose your Pack after it has been added to your Safe, we would advise you either to (i) use the Pack from your safe promptly or (ii) call us immediately at 888 633 9434. This will help prevent unauthorized use. If your have not added the Reloadit Pack to your Safe, call us immediately at 888 633 9434. If you have the purchase receipt for the Pack, we will attempt to disable the Pack. To the extent we can recover any money from that Pack, we may be able to provide you a refund. Otherwise, we generally will not be able to issue refunds if your Reloadit Pack or Reloadit Pack number are lost, stolen, or used without your permission.
- What happens if I provide my pack information to another individual?
- Every ReloadIt Pack is equivalent to cash. Providing the Pack information to another individual is the same as giving them cash from your wallet. We cannot replace the product or refund your loss.
- How do I add a Prepaid Card to my Safe?
- After you login to your Safe, simply go the “Add Cards” tab and enter in your card number. The Safe will verify that the card is on the Reloadit Network. Reloadit requires customers to store their prepaid card information in the Safe before proceeding to load a card. Customers can store up to ten prepaid cards in the Safe.
- How do I know if my money was added to my Prepaid card?
- Please contact the number on the back of your prepaid card to check your available balance.
- Are there any limits on how much I can load in one day?
- The maximum dollar amount you can add to your Safe per calendar day is $1,000. The maximum dollar amount of transactions you may make using the Safe (loads and bill payments) in any one day is $1,000. You may make a maximum of $1,000 in Bill Payments per calendar day using Packs in your Safe. Any Bill Payments you make will count toward the $1,000 daily limit on transactions via your Safe.
- Where can I view my transaction history?
- Once you log in to your Safe you can click on “View Transaction History” in the services menu. You will be able to see transaction history by pack. If multiple packs were used to complete one transaction, you will see the transaction listed multiple times.
- I forgot my Safe code or password, what do I do?
- If you forget Password, just click on “forgot Password” during login. You will be prompted for your Safe Code and then an email will be sent to your email address. Use that link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your password.
If you forget your Safe Code please click on “forgot Safe Code”, you will be prompted for your password and an email will be sent to your email address. Please click on the link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your Safe Code.
- What do I do if my Safe is blocked?
- If your Safe is blocked please call customer service at 1 888 633 9343.
- What is a Device limit?
- There is a limit to the number of devices from which you can access your Safe. Each time you access your Safe from a new device you will be prompted to nickname the device so that you can keep track of the devices from which you are logging in. The Reloadit Safe allows a maximum of six (6) unique devices. You are responsible for the management of the devices to ensure you can gain access to your Safe. The management of the devices can be accomplished in the Settings area within the Safe. Once a device is associated to a Safe it can no longer be associated to another Safe, even if you delete it from the first Safe.
- Can I schedule a load for a later date?
- You can schedule a load by picking a date up to 30 days out. You must schedule your load before 2pm ET and at least 24 hours in advance.
- How to schedule a load for a later date
- Click on the services menu in your Safe. Click on “Load a Card”. At the top you will see “Please select a time of load”. Click on “schedule load”. You can either enter the card number or choose a card you have already saved in your Safe. Then enter the dollar amount you want to load. Next choose the date you want the card loaded. Click on Submit button. Your scheduled load should appear on the right side of the screen.
- How will I know my scheduled load was successful?
- An email notification will be sent when the scheduled load is completed successfully. We will also alert you if the load fails.
- How many loads can I schedule?
- You can schedule many loads as long as you do not go over the daily load maximum of $1,000. You can also set up scheduled loads for various cards as long as the cards all belong to the Reloadit Network.
- Where can I view my scheduled loads?
- Once you log in to your Safe, you can click on “View scheduled loads” in the services menu. All your scheduled loads will be displayed.
- How can I remove a scheduled load?
- It is easy to remove a scheduled load. Just click on “remove” next to the scheduled load. Your schedule load will be removed.
- What happens if I don’t have enough funds to complete the scheduled load?
- If you do not have enough funds, the scheduled load will fail and you will be alerted via email.
- Which Bills can I pay?
- There are over 10,000 billers listed. You can pay your own bills or someone else’s bills as long as you have the correct name, address and account information and the provider is listed in the Bill Pay service.
- How do I pay a bill?
- Select “Bill Pay” from the services menu in your Safe.
- Enter the name of the Company you would like to pay and a list of billers will appear.
- Select the biller and delivery method
- Complete the form provided and enter the dollar amount you want to pay
- Choose the Reloadit packs you would like to use to complete the transaction or let the system choose the packs for you and click “Pay Now”
- Once Bill pay is complete, your receipt will be displayed and you will also receive an email confirming the transaction.
- Does it cost anything to use the bill payment service?
There are two methods of delivery. Standard Payments are delivered to your biller within 48 hours on Business Days or sooner. Express payments are delivered to your biller the same day they are submitted for processing.
- Standard Delivery Fee: $1.00
- Expedited Delivery Fee: $2.00
- What if I can’t find my biller?
- Check the spelling of the biller and try entering less information in order to expand your search results. You can also enter an industry category such as Cable or Phone.
We are continually adding billers to our list of over 10,000 billers so check back often.
- How do I view Payment History?
- Your payment history can be viewed on the Bill Pay page within your Safe.
- How can I pay the same biller again?
- You can pay the same biller with the same delivery method by just adding a new dollar amount in the payment history section.
- From your Safe homepage click on “Bill Pay” under Services.
- Find the biller within the “Past Bills Paid” section and enter a new dollar in the Quick Pay section and click “Pay Bill”
- Confirm the payment details and click on “Continue.”
- Select the packs you want to use or let the system choose the packs for you to pay the Bill and then click “Pay Now”
- • Once Bill Pay is complete a receipt will display on your screen and the receipt will be emailed to you also.
- How can I Express a payment?
- When searching for your service provider, select the option with the Express label. If you already have a standard bill set up, you will need to set up a separate Express Bill. Express Bill is available for most major national and regional service providers.
- When can I expect my payment to be delivered?
- The expected payment date is shown on the receipt. Payment processing times vary with the service providers so be sure to add additional days if needed.
Express payments are delivered to your biller the same day they are submitted for processing.
Standard Payments are delivered to your biller within 48 hours on Business Days or sooner.
Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays. Check with your biller for actual payment posting time and availability.
- Is there a daily limit on Bill Pay?
- You can pay up to $1,000 in bills per day.
Protect Your Money
- What is the best way to protect my Reloadit Pack money?
- Reloadit should ONLY be used to reload your prepaid cards or for accounts that YOU control.
- Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
- Beware of any offers that do not accept a Visa or MasterCard payment and asks for you to purchase a Reloadit Pack where you provide the Reloadit Pack number in an email or over the phone.
- Never use a Reloadit Pack to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings, grants, or any offer that requires you to pay first before getting something back.
- Beware of websites requesting Reloadit Pack numbers as payment.
- Remember: Guard your Reloadit Pack like cash! Transactions cannot be reversed, so only give the number to a trusted recipient. Blackhawk is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services
By using your Reloadit Pack, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that you can view at www.Reloadit.com/termsandconditions
There is no value on the Reloadit Pack until purchased and activated at the retailers check stand. You must complete the reload process to transfer funds to your reloadable spending account number For limitations and restrictions on funds transferred to your account, see your Third Party Account Agreement. This product may not be refunded at the store for any reason. For issues about your Reloadit Pack or Reloadit Safe, please call Reloadit Customer Care at 888-633-9434
The Reloadit website is best viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Firefox 25.0 or higher, Safari 5.1 or higher, and Chrome 31.0 or higher.