Frequently Asked Questions
- What is “Reloadit”?
- Reloadit is a cash in service that allows you to add money to your prepaid debit cards.
- Where can I purchase a Reloadit Pack?
- A Reloadit pack can be purchased at thousands of stores nationwide, including major retailers. To find a location near you click here.
- How do I buy a Reloadit Pack?
- Pick up a Reloadit Pack a retailer near you. To find a location near you, click here
- At the check stand, load $20-$500, a $3.95 reload fee will be added to the purchase price. (Note: Fee and maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- Can I pay for a Reloadit Pack with a credit or debit card?
- No, a Reloadit Pack can only be purchased with cash.
- How much does a Reloadit pack cost?
- A Reloadit pack generally costs $3.95, but the price may vary by retailer.
- How much can I load on to a Reloadit Pack?
- You can load any amount between $20 and $500. (Note: The maximum dollar amount may vary by retailer.)
- How do I know if my prepaid card program or spending account participates in the Reloadit Network?
- Go to: https://www.Reloadit.com/partners
- How do I use the Reloadit Pack?
- You will need to open a Reloadit Safe, add the Reloadit pack to the Safe and then load a card through the Safe.
- What is a Safe?
- The Reloadit Safe is a convenient means to store your Reloadit Packs. Opening the Reloadit Safe is quick and easy. By opening a Safe you load a wide variety of prepaid cards.
- How do I open a Reloadit Safe?
- It’s easy to open a Reloadit Safe. Go to www.reloadit.com and click on “Sign up”. Enter a valid email address, a password and pick a four digit Safe Code.
- How do I add a Pack to my Safe?
- Once you open a Reloadit Safe, you can add Reloadit Packs to your Safe. Simply enter the 10 digit pack number and the dollar amount on your pack.
- Are there any limits on how many Packs I can have in the Safe?
- There are no limits on the number of Packs in the Safe, but you cannot add more than $1,000 worth of Packs to your Safe in one day. You cannot have more than $2,000 worth of Packs in your Safe at any given time.
- Do I need to keep the physical Reloadit Pack once I add it to my Safe?
- To prevent fraud or unauthorized use, after you add a Pack to your Safe, we strongly advise either (i) destroying the Pack and disposing of it or (ii) keeping it in a safe place.
- What if I lose my Reloadit Pack?
- If you lose your Pack after it has been added to your Safe, we would advise you either to (i) use the Pack from your safe promptly or (ii) call us immediately at 888 633 9434. This will help prevent unauthorized use. If your have not added the Reloadit Pack to your Safe, call us immediately at 888 633 9434. If you have the purchase receipt for the Pack, we will attempt to disable the Pack. To the extent we can recover any money from that Pack, we may be able to provide you a refund. Otherwise, we generally will not be able to issue refunds if your Reloadit Pack or Reloadit Pack number are lost, stolen, or used without your permission.
- What happens if I provide my Pack information to another individual?
- Every ReloadIt Pack is equivalent to cash. Providing the Pack information to another individual is the same as giving them cash from your wallet. We cannot replace the product or refund your loss.
- How do I add a Prepaid Card to my Safe?
- After you login to your Safe, simply go the “Add Cards” tab and enter in your card number. The Safe will verify that the card is part of the Reloadit network. Reloadit requires customers to store their prepaid card information in the Safe before proceeding to load a card. Customers can store up to ten prepaid cards in the Safe.
- How do I know if my money was added to my Prepaid card?
- Please contact the number on the back of your prepaid card to check your available balance.
- Are there any limits on how much I can load in one day?
- The maximum dollar amount you can add to your safe per calendar day is $1,000. The Maximum dollar amount of transactions you may make using the Safe in any one day is $1,000.
- Where can I view my transaction history?
- Once you log in to your Safe you can click on “View Transaction History” in the services menu. You will be able to see transaction history by Pack. If multiple Packs were used to complete one transaction, you will see the transaction listed multiple times.
- I forgot my Safe code or password, what do I do?
- If you forget your Password, just click on “forgot Password” during login. You will be prompted for your Safe Code and then an email will be sent to your email address. Use that link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your password.
If you forget your Safe Code please click on “forgot Safe Code”. You will be prompted for your password and an email will be sent to your email address. Please click on the link to come back to www.reloadit.com and reset your Safe Code.
- What do I do if my Safe is blocked?
- If your Safe is blocked please call customer service at 1 888 633 9434.
Protect Your Money
- What is the best way to protect my Reloadit Pack money?
- Reloadit should ONLY be used to reload your prepaid cards or for accounts that YOU control.
- Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
- Beware of any offers that do not accept a Visa or MasterCard payment and asks for you to purchase a Reloadit Pack where you provide the Reloadit Pack number in an email or over the phone.
- Never use a Reloadit Pack to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings, grants, or any offer that requires you to pay first before getting something back.
- Beware of websites requesting Reloadit Pack numbers as payment.
- Remember: Guard your Reloadit Pack like cash! Transactions cannot be reversed, so only give the number to a trusted recipient. Blackhawk is not responsible for the quality or non-receipt of any goods or services
By using your Reloadit Pack, you agree to the Terms and Conditions that you can view at www.Reloadit.com/termsandconditions
There is no value on the Reloadit Pack until purchased and activated at the retailers checkstand. You must complete the reload process to transfer funds to your reloadable spending account. For limitations and restrictions on funds transferred to your account, see your Third Party Account Agreement. This product may not be refunded at the store for any reason. For issues about your Reloadit Pack or Reloadit Safe, please call Reloadit Customer Care at 888-633-9434
The Reloadit website is best used with Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, or Chrome 57.0 or higher.